First thing’s first;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYAN!!!
Here’s to a leader who motivates, and inspires his team. We appreciate how you coach us so that we learn, Challenge us so that we grow, and believe in us so that we win and keep winning! I hope this month is everything you hope for it to be. I have GREAT confidence that our Elamant Nation will make this year, your absolute best one yet! Wishing you many more years’ darling!
The Flaming Lileigh.
Back to the promotion(s). As seen in the newsletter, from the man of the hour:
Here is a breakdown for each promotion week by week as per my understanding, starting with the first week.
Week 1 – Inactive Member Promotion – Starting from July 3rd to July 11th, 2020.
What is an “inactive member?”
This is a Member who does not currently maintain a fully paid membership subscription. A Member may only remain as an Inactive Member for up to 60 consecutive days before entering into a ‘Terminated’ membership status. An Inactive Member may become an “Active Member” by purchasing a membership subscription either direct to the company or by means of an Elamant Pass. Once reactivated, the Member will then immediately change to “Active” status and begin enjoying the membership benefits that come with an ‘Active’ membership. If a member goes to Inactive status, the system will calculate any days of inactivity and deduct these days once a member renews an account. Inactive members are not entitled to any rights, privileges, or benefits of an Active Membership. Any pending Data Reward Redemptions will not be deposited to an ‘inactive’ membership account.
Example: If a member goes inactive on January 1st and does not renew the account until January 10th, the member will only be active for the remaining 18 days until the renewal becomes due on the original renewal date of January 28th.
As stated in the promotion poster, “Any member that is “inactive” before or during the promotional period, may Renew their account…” This means that if your account when inactive:
- Before the promotion began on the 3rd of July 2020 – this promotion applies to you.
- During the promotion between the 3rd of July and the 11th of July 2020 – this promotion applies to you.
NOTE: If you are due to renew your account this week, do so before it goes inactive. For example, if you have many 3 days left until your account goes inactive, renew your account now. The system will simply add to the days that you have (3 days + 28 days). This will prevent your account from going inactive and being flagged as part of the promotion.
Renewal of account applies only to people who were once “active” members. Paid members, who held premium accounts by paying US$99 subscription fee.
NOTE: Free account holders are not “inactive members”, but Trial members. They do not have an “inactive” status because they never were “active” in the first place.
The poster goes onto inform us that for reactivating your account, you will receive:
- 1 FREE month extended membership! (US$99 extra value) – This means that you will get two months of membership for the price of one. “Buy one, get one free!” As they say.
- Fresh start! (New membership cycle and clean slate) – As I mentioned above, if a member goes to Inactive status, the system will calculate any days of inactivity and deduct these days once a member renews their account. With this promotion, however, you will be exempted from this regulation. Meaning all debt to the company will be considered “paid in full”, and you may carry on as usual.
The poster also goes onto state the terms of the promotion, which are all pretty self-explanatory except for one, which stipulates:
- “Clean Slate” means any wallet balances, redemption cycles, and old receipt data, stores and transactions will be cleared for a fresh start. – It is clear that they are saying that you will basically be considered a new member. You will be starting with a clean history, with no previous information prior to the date you entered the promotion. What is not clear is if that also means that you will lose rank from whatever level you were on and you have to start all over again with no down liners.
VIDEO EXPLANATION FROM OUR TEAM:
This promotion is in relation to the Elamant Consultant Program. The term “Founder”, is used to describe someone who would have built a team with three people under them. This is the first rank from being just a premium member. Upgrading to the Founder level has the benefit of not having to pay monthly subscriptions.
The details of this promotion have not been published/released yet, but as per my speculations, there are two possibilities of who will qualify for this bonus.
- Firstly – a premium member who ranks up to the Founder level.
- Secondly – the bonus might just be for members who are at the Founder level during that week.
There could be a third option, who knows? It could be all the above. Our CEO, Ryan, likes to keep us on our toes!
This promotion as well is in reference to the Elamant Consultant Program. I assume some sort of monetary bonus will be given to anyone who ranks up within this week. If you rank from Founder to Consultant; Consultant to Senior Consultant; to Executive Consultant; then Manager; through to Senior Manager; then Executive Manager; over to Director; etc.
This one, I have absolutely no clue! This is our mystery promotion. Trust Ryan to keep the juicy bits to himself. Oh, the suspense!
With everything put into consideration, I wouldn’t advise you to renew your account this week if it has gone inactive. If you don’t want to lose anything, wait! This promotion is for those who haven’t really accumulated much within the company (beginning members), who could really use a leg up in terms of subscriptions. Everyone else, you’re going to have to take it like grown-ups and pay your dues next week!
July is going to be hella exciting! Strap in ladies and gentlemen. It’s about to be a bumpy ride! I hope you all love rollercoasters as much as I do!
I will update you with the latest information as it comes weekly.
If you have any questions about Elamant that your up-liners cannot answer, ONLY THEN – please feel free to leave a comment below or contact me (Via WhatsApp) on +263719228114. AND/OR follow this link and create a free account with Elamant with me as your mentor. For graciously taking the time to read through my article: CLAIM YOUR BONUS HERE! My gift to you!